RECRUITMENT MANAGED SOLUTION CONSULTATION
Our consultations use advanced analytics to design a tailored solution to fit your unique business
Temporary Workforce Management
Our temporary workforce solutions are a way of improving the management of your contingent labour. It is not a replacement for your in-house team, but a way of enhancing your overall results. This type of solution will vary from client to client as we carefully tailor our solutions in collaboration with you, to suit your business goals.
Our solutions are always scalable, flexible and compliant to give you peace of mind for your changing resource demands.
The solution could involve implementing a long term temporary workforce solution or one that is interim or used for a short term project.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing looks at the management of the recruitment process and how to improve it. It can either take responsibility for all or just some of the recruitment & post-recruitment activities, considers technology for managing and ensuring compliance of high volumes of deployment of selected contractors and new staff members, methodologies and reporting, including on and off boarding.
After we have carried out a full scope of your processes, we will then recommend a solution that could involve the services below, depending on what you require:
- Neutral vendor model – This is where the Managed Service Provider (MSP) manages all your supply chain in a completely neutral way, giving all roles to the pre-selected suppliers on the PSL, often in a tier structure of Preferred, Approved and Niche providers. The MSP would not necessarily be involved in the supply of candidates themselves. The MSP would screen and pass the best candidates through to the hiring team.
- Hybrid vendor model – The Managed Service Provider (MSP) would act as a Master Vendor where the skill set and geography justified a period of exclusivity, as agreed with the client. After this initial period vacancies would be passed down to any lower tiers, the MSP would managed your supply chain. For areas where either the geography or skill set did not align with the core-competence of the MSP as a recruiter, or where the client for strategic reasons wishes to operate with other suppliers alongside or instead of the MSP as a recruiter, then the MSP would act in a pure neutral vendor fashion.
- Payroll solution – We would help you to implement a payroll management system that automates large parts of the process to ensure greater compliance and lower risk. This would manage all pre-selected, specified or known candidates on a Payroll fee basis only, thereby, reducing the day-to-day costs by removing a ‘recruitment’ fee for non-recruited individuals.
- Master vendor model – The prime vendor would aim to fill all, or the vast majority of the vacancies before passing any that they could not fill to a managed tiered supply chain after a pre-agreed period of exclusivity. Often as not this would normally be for the more niche roles, or those roles outside of the core competence of the prime vendor.
A temporary workforce solution could provide some or even all of the following benefits:
- Co-ordinated contractor mobility
- Dispute resolution/contractor care management
- Consolidated invoicing
- Focus on requisition fulfilment
- On-site client support
- Reduced time-to-fill cycle times
- Single-vendor solution
- Handle the HMRC Intermediary Reporting
- Co-ordinated contractor logistics
- Comprehensive Management Information - Bespoke analytics dashboards
- Bill rate standardization / management
- Comprehensive supply chain cost savings
- Simplified vendor management
- Standardised agency contracts
- Total supply chain management
Contact us today
Contact us today to arrange an initial chat about your options and how we could potentially improve your recruitment management results on 01925 907008 or email email@example.com
I have worked with Simon as a supplier for nearly 20 years. During this time, I have always found that the solutions are very effective for suppliers. He instils the right balance for both the client and supplier, where the services are fair, open and responsive. There is no doubt that the client and the supply relationships are their focus. These are services we are happy to support wherever we can.
MD Recruitment Company
I have worked with Simon Woodhouse for over 10 years and during this time I have received first class service as a recruiter. The flow of information has always kept us in touch with requirements.
The solution (both the technology & the team assembled) were intuitive and responsive to our needs. The job descriptions have been detailed and meaningful. It is apparent that Simon has an excellent knowledge of market trends and client/candidate expectations. So as a recruiter I have found that this information has been invaluable in sourcing the right people for the end client. It has been evident that Simon forms first class relationships with both the supplying recruitment agencies and the end client.
I would recommend Simon to any potential client or recruitment company.
When presented with a challenge to support our Permanent Recruitment challenge, Simon responded with a very cost effective, and comprehensive solution, that we relied heavily upon during a major restructuring exercise. So much so, that once the initial phase came to an end we retained the service. The support provided to the HR teams and the hiring managers was second to none, and it became an integral part of our operations.
We had an opportunity to restructure our approach in regards to how we utilised contract labour and recruitment. The burden to the company had become significant, and major change was required. The experience Simon bought to the Change Management project was a key component behind its success. The level of buy-in to the program from within our organisation, and down into the supply chain was a credit to Simon and his team.
I have known Simon for 20 years and in that time Simon has been my colleague, my manager and my mentor. Simon is a very kind and thoughtful person, but will ensure the job is done to the best of his and his team’s ability. His management style is one of a consultative approach and leadership, allowing the team to be part of the bigger picture and ownership of the project in hand, but being there for support and guidance when required. He has a very comprehensive understanding of Procurement and the Managed Service Process, which has allowed him to manage some very successful implementations and on-going business. A great asset to any organisation.
Managed Services – Operations & Project Manager