RECRUITMENT MANAGED SOLUTION CONSULTATION
Our consultations use advanced analytics to design a tailored solution to fit your unique business
Permanent Workforce Solutions
Managing a large permanent workforce takes time, energy and resources and so our solutions look to ease the pressure of this for you. We can either provide:
- A fully outsourced permanent workforce solution
- A partial permanent workforce solution, managing part of the process
- A solution that manages a one off campaign
We work in collaboration with our clients to find out their needs and build a completely scalable, flexible and compliant solution.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing looks at the management of the recruitment process and how to improve it. It can either take responsibility for all or just some of the recruitment & post-recruitment activities, considers technology for managing and ensuring compliance of high volumes of deployment of selected candidates, methodologies and reporting, including on and off boarding. The types of solutions we could recommend include:
- Neutral vendor model – This is where the Managed Service Provider (MSP) manages all your supply chain in a completely neutral way, giving all roles to the pre-selected suppliers on the PSL, often in a tier structure of Preferred, Approved and Niche providers. The MSP would not necessarily be involved in the supply of candidates themselves. The MSP would screen and pass the best candidates through to the hiring team.
- Hybrid vendor model – The Managed Service Provider (MSP) would act as a Master Vendor where the skill set and geography justified a period of exclusivity, as agreed with the client. After this initial period vacancies would be passed down to any lower tiers, the MSP would managed your supply chain. For areas where either the geography or skill set did not align with the core-competence of the MSP as a recruiter, or where the client for strategic reasons wishes to operate with other suppliers alongside or instead of the MSP as a recruiter, then the MSP would act in a pure neutral vendor fashion.
- Master vendor model – The prime vendor would aim to fill all, or the vast majority of the vacancies before passing any that they could not fill to a managed tiered supply chain after a pre-agreed period of exclusivity. Often as not this would normally be for the more niche roles, or those roles outside of the core competence of the prime vendor.
A permanent workforce solution could provide a variety of the following benefits:
- Access to local and/or international recruiters
- Consolidated invoicing
- Deeper and broader managed talent pools
- Designed and consistent Voice of the Client
- Focus on requisition fulfilment
- On or off-site client support
- Single-vendor solution
- E-enabled Recruitment
- Advertising campaigns
- Focused national university milk rounds
- Tailored Solutions
- Availability of vendor performance metrics
- Fully managed solution with multi-vendor sourcing
Contact us today
Find out how we could help improve your recruitment management results today by calling us on 01925 907008 or emailing email@example.com
I have worked with Simon as a supplier for nearly 20 years. During this time, I have always found that the solutions are very effective for suppliers. He instils the right balance for both the client and supplier, where the services are fair, open and responsive. There is no doubt that the client and the supply relationships are their focus. These are services we are happy to support wherever we can.
MD Recruitment Company
I have worked with Simon Woodhouse for over 10 years and during this time I have received first class service as a recruiter. The flow of information has always kept us in touch with requirements.
The solution (both the technology & the team assembled) were intuitive and responsive to our needs. The job descriptions have been detailed and meaningful. It is apparent that Simon has an excellent knowledge of market trends and client/candidate expectations. So as a recruiter I have found that this information has been invaluable in sourcing the right people for the end client. It has been evident that Simon forms first class relationships with both the supplying recruitment agencies and the end client.
I would recommend Simon to any potential client or recruitment company.
When presented with a challenge to support our Permanent Recruitment challenge, Simon responded with a very cost effective, and comprehensive solution, that we relied heavily upon during a major restructuring exercise. So much so, that once the initial phase came to an end we retained the service. The support provided to the HR teams and the hiring managers was second to none, and it became an integral part of our operations.
We had an opportunity to restructure our approach in regards to how we utilised contract labour and recruitment. The burden to the company had become significant, and major change was required. The experience Simon bought to the Change Management project was a key component behind its success. The level of buy-in to the program from within our organisation, and down into the supply chain was a credit to Simon and his team.
I have known Simon for 20 years and in that time Simon has been my colleague, my manager and my mentor. Simon is a very kind and thoughtful person, but will ensure the job is done to the best of his and his team’s ability. His management style is one of a consultative approach and leadership, allowing the team to be part of the bigger picture and ownership of the project in hand, but being there for support and guidance when required. He has a very comprehensive understanding of Procurement and the Managed Service Process, which has allowed him to manage some very successful implementations and on-going business. A great asset to any organisation.
Managed Services – Operations & Project Manager